Sunday 31 May 2015

Things I Loved, May 2015.



This month I've loved, 

* time off work * weddings * cutting my hair * watching Doctor Who, series 9, Peter Kay's Car Share and No Offence * 2 year anniversary with my boy * reading with my lunch * planting seeds * pancakes * Lush bathbombs * pain au chocolate * epic date day, including seeing Avengers Age of Ultron at the cinema, eating chips and bhajis, walking by the river and seeing Kate Rusby (we were making up for hardly going out since buying the house and spending all our time/money on it!) * washing my hair with aloe vera, it's a revelation! * my little nieces, the littlest one is nearly always asleep when I see her, the big one ventured in for a visit to my new house and managed not to touch any wet paint, found a dirty old brush to play with and ran round and round and round * my mother in law's tongue plant flowering *  painting our new hallway 'Bumblebee' yellow, it's sooo yellow! * 

I started a facebook page for my blog, you can find it here.

Hope you've had a lovely month too!?

4 comments:

  1. Totally intrigued about washing your hair with aloe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read about it online (I stopped using conventional shampoo/conditioner over a year ago), it makes my hair rally nice and soft, and I use an aloe vera plant I have so it's really eco friendly :)

      Delete
  2. Such nice ideas! Will try and do some of these!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie