Monday 2 March 2015

Easy Green Actions, March 2015.


Here's my round up of easy, eco friendly actions for this month,

Friends of the Earth are asking you to grow a 'Bee World', plant wild flowers to help pollinators.  Find out more here.

Sign Sum of Us' petition to ask New Zealand to stop seismic testing for deep sea oil, as it's disturbing the Whales. 

It's Fairtrade fortnight, see how you can take part.

Turn out your lights on the 28th of March for WWF's Earth Hour

If you have any causes or actions to add then let me know in the comments and if I like it I'll add it in.  And feel free to share any of this info (or the whole post) wherever and with whoever you like - if you sign any of the petitions and use social media then please consider using the share on facebook or twitter options that pop up, it increases the reach of these actions and awareness of these issues even further.

2 comments:

  1. Great collection of links, I just ordered the other week a good collection of native to Michigan wild flowers for planting out in my garden this year - all the ones were chosen for how they attract bees, but more so butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds lovely, I can't wait to move house, my new home has a garden and I'll definitely be planting some bee and butterfly friendly flowers.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie