Saturday 31 May 2014

Things I Loved this Month, May 2014.


This month I've loved,

* lie ins * mending my clothes * new hair cut * BRAZIL! Catching up with my friend, Botanical Gardens, seeing 3 toucans, monkeys, hummingbirds, yummy food, markets and seeing lots of beautiful, jungle-y views * being home again and sleeping in my own little bed * sausage sandwich * my 1 year anniversary with my lovely boyfriend * lego * Doctor Who Series 7 * lush baths * takeaway curry * reading The Shadow of the Wind and The Hen Who Dreamed she could Fly * nice new posh pub in town * pay day * wool and trainers and DVDs in the post * my lovely little niece, who is growing 4 teeth at once, says diddy when she wants her dummy, is sooo tall, and soo clever! * tidy bedroom * 

Hope you've had a lovely month too?!

Don't forget, you can follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterFacebook and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie