Thursday 3 April 2014

Vegan Junk Food, Aldi Moser Roth Dark Chocolate Mini Easter Eggs.


I was pleased to find these 70% dark chocolate mini easter eggs in Aldi the other day.  It's so nice to have some foil wrapped little eggs that are vegan, and they only cost about £1.60.  The eggs are solid and the chocolate is quite nice but a little bitter (it says bitter on the foil wrappers so I don't know what I was expecting!).  You get more in the packet than are in my photo, I may have done some *ahem* testing *ahem* before taking the photos! 

Here are the ingredients,


Have you found any egg-cenllent vegan Easter products this year?

(This product is vegan as far as I can tell - items have suitable for vegetarians labelling, no dairy/eggs in the allergy section and the ingredients list contains no animal ingredients that I can see.)

4 comments:

  1. ooo good find! i like the no-moo choc and they have some easter eggs but i haven't tried them! mainly i try and stay away from sugar... but i think for easter i may stray....xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to look out for the moo-free ones, I also like celtic chocolates, their christmas choccy advent calendar was yummy! I generally stick to the £1 aldi dark chocolate rabbits though (in fact I've eaten 2 already!)

      Delete
  2. oh no! Easter candy. Time for the sweet-tooth to go into overdrive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Easter eggs have been in the shops here since Boxing Day, I'm a bit sick of seeing them now, the vegan versions don't go out as early so I haven't had so long to look at the ones I can actually eat!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie