Sunday 30 March 2014

Things I Loved this Month, March 2014.


This month I've loved...

* paprika pringles * going to see the Lego Movie and a live screening of War Horse at the cinema * broccoli pasta * my lovely little niece, she has been visiting me at work for huggles, practising walking behind the library desk and looking cheeky while blowing raspberries at anyone who catches her eye!  She came with us for Mum's birthday meal and decided chips were better than baby mush, specially when she had a chip in each hand! * watching My Mad Fat Diary, Doctor Who DVDs (we're just about to finish series 4!), Call the Midwife, Great British Sewing Bee, Storage Hunters, Jonathan Creek and Agents of SHIELD * crochet magazines * new king size duvet, it's soo soft it's like sleeping in a cloud! * sunshine * playing far too much Peggle and Plants Vs. Zombies * curry * reading Rainbow Rowell books and The Wide Sargasso Sea * crocheting * lovely day in Ironbridge with chips, lemonade, beer garden, antiques shop and a walk by the river * pretzels from the pretzel shop * amazing charity shop bargains * lush bath * sending off for my passport (see hilariously scary/pale/ill/mug-shot looking photo in collage above! eeek!) * getting my 5 year volunteering badge from the National Trust * buying Lego Movie Lego, Unikitty! Yey! * 

Hope you've had a lovely month too!?

Follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterFacebook and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie