Friday 26 August 2011

Things I Love Thursday...


This week I love...

* fresh air * chips * starting crocheting a new rag rug * this conversation with a little girl at work 'how old are you?' '26' looks at me hard, 'are you sure?'...excellent! * planning a visit to my uni friends * applying for a dreamy job * crisp o' clock * blankets * reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows until I fall asleep with my face in the book * watching the Great British Bake Off * getting 11 points in 'guess the musical' at work * sitting down *

What do you love this week?  Hope you're having a most lovelysome one!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving running the hills behind my house, being groomed by my cat, and planning a trip to Montreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely Jaclyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog. I love your obvious happiness. What a funny little girl you spoke with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks blessedmama :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie