Friday 24 June 2011

Things I Love (almost on) Thursday...


Haven't done this for a couple of weeks!  This week I love...

* Seeing David Tennant!!!!!!!! * the smell of honeysuckle and roses * popcorn * watching Saved * reading Harry Potter * seeing my lovely friend Luke while in London * new crochet project * rag rugging lots * cute baby sparrows in the garden * listening to Paloma Faith and Regina Spektor * watching repeats of Glee, from the start on E4 * sunshine, blue skies and fluffy white clouds * seeing amazing art in the galleries of london, including Van Goughs, Monets and lots of Pre-Raphelite Brotherhood stuff * on my blog stats, one of the search terms used to find my blog is 'what happens if someone accidentally eats the shrink wrap of a cucumber' lol sorry I can't help you shrink wrap eating person : / * emails from my besties * doing my driving test, I didn't pass, but I only got 6 minors and 2 seriouses (I couldn't get the handbrake on hard enough on my hill start, cos I'm a weak girly and the hill was vertical, and using the left hand lane when turning right in a little quiet road I didn't realise one way system - woops!)  But I didn't do anything to endanger the lives of others, or myself, and the examiner said I was a good driver, so I'm confident to take it on again soon! *

What do you love this week?  Hope you're having a most lovely one!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cucumber search - how on earth does someone accidentally eat the shrink wrap?

    Sorry to hear about your failed driving test, but at least you will be more prepared next time!

    We loved having a day in the sunshine on Tuesday, finally getting the chance to watch the first two episodes of Treme & having some quality time with our youngest offspring (who usually spends hours on end in his room)!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the shrink wrap gave me a giggle though!

    I had to google Treme, to see what it was, it looks good! Sounds like you've had a looovely week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie