Thursday 31 March 2011

Things I Love Thursday...

This week I love....

* planting spinach and coriander seeds * making a seed sprouter * 16 degrees!! * lying in a sunbeam, reading and eating an ice lolly * nice leg stretchy walks * having a very cute conversation with a little boy buying sunflower seeds that would grow 'as tall as the moon!' * Glee * chick peas for lunch * clean bed * garlic bread * reading 'The Bluebird Cafe' * starting my rag rug * watching all 6 episodes of 'Desparate Romantics' in 3 days *

What do you love this week?  Hope you're having a looovely one! xx

4 comments:

  1. O.K. Share that seed sprouter item, won't you?
    I have to add sunshine! I hope you had some as I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already started taking pictures of the seed sprouter, don't worry! Just waiting for the seeds to have sprouted enough to be worthy of a photo...my sprouter is super old-school, it involves a jar and the toe of a pair of tights!
    We had sunshine too, it was 16 degrees c! lovely and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah... sunflowers that will grow to the moon -sooo cute! What an awesome thought!

    I'm in love with coriander lately... cilantro... is it the same thing? Started my sprouting this week too... awesome... jar and netting (was going to make tutu for a little gypsy doll) hee-hee... never got to it... so used it for sprouting instead... nice!

    We are enjoying the rain over here for a change... ;-) Glad to see you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep cilantro and coriander are the same, I'm growing mine so I can use it in homemade falafels - it's going to be a bit of a wait I think! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a jar sprouter, I've seen really expensive plastic ones in shops and always think *what?* What are you sprouting in yours? I'm doing alfalfa which I've not had before - exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie