Sunday 2 January 2011

What I bought this month..

dr who magazine
blue flowery blouse
blue flowery dress
black tshirt
donkey plant pot
red hair dye
2011 diary
socks

Does anyone know of a cheap place to buy fairtrade/organic/eco socks, in small sizes (my feet are UK size 2.5-3, adult socks are ridiculously big on me but kids socks are usually too short in the ankle bit)?  I'm desperate for new ones, I bought a couple of pairs from primark in the end (I know!  urgh) but I need more and I'd like them to be ethical and affordable.  Otherwise most things i bought were 2nd hand, so not too bad this month.  And I sent yet another bin bag to the charity shop, full of clothes and books to make room for all the lovely new Christmas things I got.  One of my new year's resolutions is to buy less, so hopefully this section will be even smaller in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie