Thursday 13 January 2011

Things I Love Thursday...



* booking tickets to see DAVID TENNANT in Much Ado About Nothing in London for later this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * singing the warthog song from the Lion King at work * drawing dinosaurs at work (it's been a slooow week lol!) * sweetcorn fritters * pretty snow falling * meditating * playing my guitar * booking my driving theory test (8th of Feb - fingers crossed!) * going for a nice long walk * 3 teenage girls yelling at me 'I like your hat!' 'And your scarf' 'And your shoes' 'You're amazing' very funny and sweet! * watching Penelope * clean new bedsheets * rice noodles (deep fry them and they go crispy, it's amazing!) * nearly tidy bedroom * planning a meet up with my housemates from uni * my grass head growing grassy hair * booking tickets to see a live screening of King Lear at the cinema * listening to Paloma Faith * DAVID TENNANT EXCITEMENT!!!!!


pictures from here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie