Thursday 30 September 2010

What I bought this month...

Lampshade
2 ceramic rabbits
birkenstocks
bag of clothes from the charity shop (it was a fill a carrier bag for £2 sale, me and mum got 3 pairs of trousers, 3 tshirts and a dress in our bag and shared them - I ended up with 1 tshirt, 1 pair of trousers and the dress - that's 28p per item!!)
cardigan from the charity shop

I also had a birthday this month, lots of my presents were use-up-able, like smellies from Lush (yey!)  and chocolate (yey!) but some were beautiful things to keep (a bedspread and cushion, a camper van mug and a notebook and some little drawers for on my desk), I sent 3 big bin bags of stuff to the charity shop and a carrier bag of books and discs to my national trust place so I think that nicely makes room for all the new birthdayness and other new things too!!

5 comments:

  1. Great! Big eco-shopping and eco-actions too!!!
    Thanks for ideas for birthdays and other gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Danda! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!! That's so cool how your presents were use-upables! :D (nice word, I have to say) ;)
    It really impresses me how you are so dedicated to being eco friendly! It's amazing! I hope I can be like you a little bit, and I wish you good lucks to continuing to be green! <3
    P.S: Have you ever thought of doing a guest post on my blog? Or perhaps vice versa? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated birthday greetings Sooz! To another fun, fabulous and fantastic year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Miho...you're already being eco-friendly by being vegan :) Hurray for veganism!
    I've never written a guest post before, but I wouldn't rule it out, perhaps we could do guest posts on each others sometime?!

    Thank you so much for visiting Claire and for the birthday wishes :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie