Sunday 12 September 2010

National Zero Waste Week in Food Waste Photos - Day 7...

The final day!  I've really enjoyed reading all the food waste tips on My Zero Waste and joining in with my own food waste photos! 

Breakfast - Cocopops and mug of water.  Food waste - none!


Lunch - Tiger bread, cashew nuts, pistachio nuts, raw yellow pepper, windfall apple.  Food waste - nut shells, apple core.

Tea - Linda Mcartney Sausages, roast potatoes, broccilli, cauliflower and sweetcorn.  Food waste - potato peelings (didn't get to photograph them cos mum made tea while I was busy and they'd already been put in the compost), broccilli and cauliflower stalks - composted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!

You can also find me on Twitter @secondhandsusie and Facebook facebook.com/secondhandsusie